Saturday, May 02, 2009

If only...

Happy Belated Labour Day!

Friday, probably one of the best day of the week. Firstly, it signifies that weekend is just mere hours away. Secondly, no one actually works on Friday though physically they are there at their work desk. Thirdly, which is applicable for 1st May is that it's a Public Holiday. And I swear, VivoCity is jam-packed with bloody loads of people. OH, before friday, meet up with Farhana, Fiee and Eileen to catch up. Though short, it was filled with laughters and loads of talking.

Had lunch at Kim Gary HK Restaurant with Young. We went there with an agenda, or rather, I went there with an agenda. It was met. However it left me hanging between happiness and bitterness. If only YOU know how I felt at that moment. I don't know how to express my emotions right now. I'm having this missing-you emotion yet at the same time I felt that things aren't going to work but still wishes for something. I DON'T KNOW anymore. I was left flushing when talking with YOU and sadness when YOU left. I was actually touched when YOU told us to leave first cause YOU will cry if YOU left first. How true I don't know but I was really touched. I wasn't ready to part. OH WELL.

Anyway, later will be heading for class chalet at Pasir Ris. Finally, have been waiting for this day for some time. It's the perfect timing to clear the mind and have great fun before facing with reality again. I just feel bad/guilty that I've not been spending quality time with my parents and grandma and have been losing my cool, and not forgetting that staring into spaces (my mum actually asked me a couples of times "Girl, why?") HAHA. I just loved them so much.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home